99 % ROMANIA – Rossi’s fans Thank You DigiSport MotoGP, F1 Romania Florin Ion, Vlad Haralambie, Antal Putinica Monster Energy Grand Prix de France Le Mans 2012 Valentino Rossi was a protagonist in an exciting, hard-fought race in wet conditions during the French Grand Prix at Le Mans, where he climbed from the third row of the grid to the second step of the podium. “I’m really, really happy. We knew we had a special opportunity in the wet today, so I tried to ride perfectly and not throw it away. I started well and immediately made up some positions, and then I passed the two Yamahas to get behind Stoner. I was able to match his pace, but then my visor started to fog and I had to slow down for a couple of laps until I was able to clear it by lifting it a little. Once I could see again, I re-passed Cal and then Dovi. When I realized that I could really push hard and that it was possible to catch Stoner again, I went for it. It was a great race and a nice, fun battle with Stoner to the last lap. I enjoyed myself and I’m happy for my team and all the guys at Ducati, who are working so hard for me. Now we must continue giving our all until we’re also able to be competitive in the dry. We found a good base to work from in Portugal, and it wasn’t bad in the dry here, either, although not as good as in the wet. Now our main goal is to take another step forward and make up some more tenths.” Valentino Rossi knew Le Mans rain could be a crucial opportunity for Ducati Valentino …
- Next story 2008 Middleweight Sport-Touring Shootout BMW F800ST vs Honda VFR800 Interceptor – Motorcycle Review
- Previous story MotoGP 2011 Clip.mp4
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- ROMA 150cc Scooter / Motorcycle review @1200 Miles
- Superbike Club at Cameron Highlands.
- Roadcraft Nottingham motorcycle lesson.
- Valentino Rossi - Road to the MotoGP World Championship 2009
- British MotoGP Silverstone 2011 Riders Forum - Casey Stoner & Andrea Dovizioso 1
- LEGO Movie Bad Cop Car Chase review! set 70819
- Demak Skyline 200
- NOAH - JIKA ENGKAU (Official Video)
- Comparison-Test | KTM 1290 Super Duke R vs BMW S 1000 R
- Basic Rider Training (Humber College)