2009 BMW G650GS Motorcycle Review Read the full motorcycle review at Motorcycle.com. www.motorcycle.com It seems bike makers are starting to listen to US customers again. Only recently Harley-Davidson finally brought the formerly Euro-only Sportster XR1200 home, now BMW brings back the popular 650GS, but with a slightly different name. Last seen in 2007 as the F650GS, this 652cc fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, four-valve DOHC Single raked in 105800 sales between 00 and 07.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- laro pro street 350 review
- ROMA 150cc Scooter / Motorcycle review @1200 Miles
- Demak Skyline 200
- Moto Mosh Pit: VStrom Goes Down Hard
- Suzuki DL1000 VStrom Review: Adventure Bike?
- Parkour vs Motorcyclist: Race to the top of Television Centre - Top Gear: Series 20 - BBC Two
- 250cc Street Legal 3/4 Chopper Motorcycle Review - CountyImports.com - 877-868-5828