IAM Rider Doing own Commentary 20 minute Run

You may also like...

9 Responses

1. advancedbiker says:

@ridernew19 Thought thank aswell. We discussed it on debrief.

2. ridernew19 says:

found this interesting thanks for uploading. The only thing that stood out was sometimes close to oncoming cars, I tend to move away abit more.

3. jimbo80982 says:

@advancedbiker this guy was pretty close to the white line going round a bend early on in the video , i would have thought that would be dangerous because there wouldnt be alot of room for movement if something went wrong.

on a completely seperate subject , why is it that every rider i see in your vids has panniers? surely its not a coincidence!

4. damagedron says:

Really good vid and comms, excellent for advanced advanced.

5. advancedbiker says:

@pjw77uk1 Thanks for the feedback, very much appreciated. Getting harder to think of what to put upon Youtube !!

6. pjw77uk1 says:

Great commentary Simon. This is something I have difficulty with as I find myself talking about what’s past rather than what’s ahead. I think I might just tag this video for my club website as an example of good practice.

The video is also a good example of the Observer’s positioning too and the length of the video lets you see it in it’s full context – something shorter clips doesn’t really show. Nice one Nigel.

7. patrickcbf says:

bit close to the centre at 8:05… pannier is over the line as the car passes, but his commentary is great

8. MultiOutdoorman says:

Hey, Nigel.
    Thanks for yesterdays ride-out, it really helped having your feedback ( complimentary 🙂 )and i found your advice very useful.
    We, as bikers should never feel complacent or over-confident about our level of competency – no matter how much training we’ve had.
    There’s something to gain EVERY time we go for a ride, don’t you agree?
    I look forward to another day enjoying your route-planning, vast experience, skilled approach and observational input!
    Thanks again ;-]
    Simon.

9. pulse0000 says:

Nothing like the country air after the fields have been freshly fertilized.